quarta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2014

Values Search

Well  what drives me? This is really a good question. I think that what challenges me is finding solutions to problems. I do not like to think that there is something wrong or the be done and one should only ignore it. If I am intelligent enough, how come I can not find a way to change something that is not working.
Also, I do not believe is right to do things the same way over and over. There  must be a change ( for good!). Life changes, we change along our lives. So, the way we teach and learn also changes.
And I totally attracted to the new. I like to feel that I can improve and learn new things.Maybe  this is why I am interested in technology and how it can improve learning.
I'd like to be able to use technology more efficiently in my classes in a way that my students can learn English in a more significant way. If my students were able to not only produce more in class,but also be able to take what they learn in class and change their community that would be wonderful.I`d be really proud to see my students being able to interfere in a positive way in their community. A learning that would produce deep changes.
If I could be more of an expert in one area, I`d love to an artistic designer. I love art and I think it`s important to incorporate it in teaching.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário