quinta-feira, 11 de setembro de 2014

Research questions

 Here are some possible project questions to my action research project:

How can I share my passion for project-based learning with EFL teachers ?

What changes to a teacher`s teaching might create students` engagement in class?

How can I inspire teacher to try new methods in class in order improve their teaching?

Um comentário:

  1. All these work for action research-- I will just add my thinking about each...

    How can I share my passion for project-based learning with EFL teachers ?
    This one works well... and the first answer to this question will help you find your cycle one question.


    What changes to a teacher`s teaching might create students` engagement in class?
    This is not really your question, this is a teacher's question and I think needs to be
    asked by a teacher.
    Your question might be: How can inspire teachers to engage their students in deep and meaningful learning? It is similar but it is from your perspective.

    How can I inspire teacher to try new methods in class in order improve their teaching?
    Yes...so you saw this in framing this question. I think you are zeroing in on your question.

    ResponderExcluir