domingo, 31 de agosto de 2014

About myself

I am an ELF teacher in a public language center in Brasília, Brazil. Right now, I am taking my Masters in Applied Linguistics and looking at how teachers behave when using projects to teach a foreign language.
I like to think myself more as an educator than a teacher. I believe it is important to think in education as a whole. And I think it is important to that my work affects  other people in a positive way.
My freedom is really important to me. I like to think that I am free to chose when and where to go to. And education is, somehow , empowering students to move on to other levels by their own.
In five, years, I´d like to have finished my Masters and to be in class. I do like teaching. Also, I´d like to be able to share some of my experience with other teachers that may be willing to share with me their own experience. My living legacy would be  learning and teaching.
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário